POSITION: Operations Manager/Loan Broker Assistant
Grandview Lending, Inc., an Indianapolis residential mortgage broker, is seeking a Full-Time Operations Manager/Loan Broker Assistant.
- Would you like to work for a local, family-oriented company?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you enjoy helping people finance or re-finance their homes?
Grandview Lending is a family-owned and operated residential mortgage lender. Our goal is to help people in our communities obtain new home loans and refinance existing mortgages. Grandview Lending is a Conventional, FHA, VA, Rural Housing, and Reverse mortgage approved lender and works with high-quality National Lenders to offer our customers appropriate choices to their individual circumstances. As a broker, we are able to give our clients the old-fashioned personal service not seen today at the name brand banks.
This position will be assisting the President/Owner of the company. You will closely work alongside the owner of Grandview to help with managerial tasks for the company. You will also assist with tasks to efficiently originate loans and gain new business.
- Establish and Maintain Investor Relations. Submitting necessary paperwork and communication to renew and create new lender accounts and relationships.
- Oversee and help all processors and assistants as needed with miscellaneous tasks or questions.
- Weekly Reporting of revenue, total loan volume, etc.
- Order office supplies.
- Help the loan officer with various assistant tasks such as, communicate with clients, title companies, realtors, & attorneys to meet closing deadlines.
- Take applications and enter files/uploading documents into the database.
- Send out document requests and follow-up emails to clients.
- Send out document packages to the clients for e-signatures.
- Keep a database of clients and milestone tracking up to date for working and future loans.
- Work with the loan officer, processor, and client to assist with analyzing the applicant’s submitted income, credit, assets, and debts.
- Become familiar with Calyx Point software and maintain the ability to navigate around the system which includes understanding the origination system and the customer database.
- Maintain excellent written and oral communication and capability of developing relationships over the telephone and face to face.
- Order appraisals for working loans.
- Perform other support/administrative tasks as requested.
- 1+ years of experience in the mortgage industry, preferably working with a residential mortgage lender.
- High school diploma required.
- Excellent customer service approach.
- Computer savvy with Calyx Point software experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional demeanor.
- Strong organizational skills with strict attention to detail.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Grandview Lending, Inc. will provide you with a competitive hourly wage. You will also have the option to take part in a benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision.
If you are detail-oriented with strong communication skills, we encourage you to apply online now. We prefer that you submit an electronic resume via LinkedIn, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 317-255-0062.
To learn more about Grandview Lending, Inc., please visit www.grandviewlending.com.
Resume Submit Your Resume