Home Purchase Loan in Indianapolis
Thinking of applying for a loan for home purchase in Indianapolis? This is a superb city with a lot to offer in terms of both a booming job market and entertainment. Whether you are into sports, shopping, museums, the arts, or outdoor activities, you will always find something new to see and do here.
Perhaps that is one reason why Indianapolis’ housing market is also booming. In a competitive market like this one, you need the right mortgage broker to ensure that you get competitive rates. That is where we come in.
START YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION
We partner with our clients, walking shoulder to shoulder with them through the financial maze that mortgage lending has become.
Types of Indianapolis Home Purchase Loans We Offer
- Conventional Loans: If the value of the Indianapolis home you want to buy is inside the limits for conforming loans set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, then you can buy it with a conventional loan. We offer competitive rates as well as special programs for doctors and community access.
- Jumbo Loans: Does the home you want to buy have a value which exceeds the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac? If so, you will need to buy it with a jumbo loan. While jumbo loans traditionally have higher interest rates than conventional loans, our relationships with lenders throughout Indianapolis makes it possible for us to offer excellent rates to our customers.
- FHA Loans: FHA loans are insured by the Federal Housing Administration. They are ideal for first-time homebuyers, but are also available to other homebuyers. With an FHA loan, you get special benefits like a low-down payment, easier credit qualification, and lower interest rates.
- VA Loans: Eligible veterans, active duty service members, and surviving spouses can apply for loans backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs. With a VA loan, you could pay zero down and take out a mortgage without having to pay for private mortgage insurance (PMI). VA loans include numerous other exciting benefits as well.
- USDA Rural Housing Loans: Did you know that the U.S. Department of Agriculture offers insured loans to homebuyers looking to purchase properties in rural areas? Many of the zones around Indianapolis qualify as “rural” according to USDA definitions. USDA loans include zero down payment and low interest rates along with other special advantages.
- Investor Loans: If you want to buy a home for investment purposes, we have special lending programs just for you. These include FHA 203k Loans and other rehab loans where loan-to-value is determined by the post-rehab value.
- Other Loan Products: At Grandview Lending, we look to offer solutions for every customer who walks through our doors. That is why we offer an array of other loan products including lot loans and blanket loans. Are you your own boss? Ask about our bank statement program for the self-employed.
Get in Touch with Grandview Lending Today to Begin Your Indianapolis Home Purchase Loan Application Process
Have questions about home purchase in Indianapolis? Not sure which product is the best fit for your needs? We take a personal, case-by-case approach when it comes to home purchase loans. Contact us at 317.255.0062, and we will help you get started.